Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Don't know what to Title this

So i have been having a real trouble eating lately. I don't know why but everytime i go to the cafeteria to eat i get so nausous that i almost throw up, though i have thrown up at least 5 time in the passed 2 weeks! This is so horrible so right now im eating saltine crackers and milk and water and gadorade.

Dear Stomach,
           I would really like to eat all the good food that is provide please. I love saltines but i can only sand them so much. I am also tired of missing classes so if you could quite being so upset that would be very wonderful. I promise if you quite getting all upset that i will treat you to some yummy food but i will only do it if you start being happy again.

Love your friend,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment