Thursday, September 30, 2010

News!

So i was dating Austin until this morning. I am ok because i broke up with him and the reason is that i just never felt anything and i didn't want it to go on longer if i wasn't loving him. But other than that i have been so sick today holy crap! I threw up in Walmart (i made the toilet) and then i got home and threw up in our bathroom! holy cow my stomach muscle hurt so bad right now UGH! I hate being sick. OH and then on top of that i HATE walmart pharmacy, they are so annoying so i came to pick up pills and so i waited in line for at least 15-20 minute. So now im up there and the lady was like ok that will be 89.95 i was like that is not right our insurance should pay for it. So then i had to call my dad for his social and go to this other desk and then i got that all figured out, so  i have to go wait in line for 15-20 minutes agian and i get up there and the lady says oh your perscription is almost ready....WHAT THE CRAP!! When i came they said it was freakin ready. so i wait 15 minutes for that and then the lady calls my name so i just cut in line (obivously explain to the people in the line) and FINALLY i get my meds! Wow what a nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment