Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yellowstone and Jackson Hole Vacation!

Here are the family vacation photos that we took while we were in Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. This vacation was honestly one of my favorite because the last time we came on this vaca I got so sick that we cut our trip short and came home and 2 days later I was in the hospitle diagnosed with Addison's Disease.

This is the first stop :) dad never smiles lol

I am so happy and pappy!

I was being a spasm!! haha

What do you call a pig who know karate?.......PORKCHOP!
BEST ICE CREAM CONE EVER!!
Walk like an Egyptian!
BIGGEST SNEEZE EVER!

Do I really have to explain?

I am the divide model!
Me and mom
Bunny ears! haha!
So Thomas noticed that someone had tossed coins on to the lilly pads so he went in to get rich (he only got 16 cents cause he droped the quarter)
Dad and Thomas went fishin a few times :)
One day at lunch he stuffed as many grapes and he could (these were huge crunchy grapes too)
Hang loose

The family

SUPERGIRL!!
Smile big

Thomas was so scared something was going to fly off cause of the wind but it was a beautiful veiw.

At this picnic spot someine made a teeter-totter

AFV classic

He became a Junior Ranger!
The Teatons

Somewhere (i can't remember where we were lol)

SMILE dag-nabbit!

Picking the nose

My favorite picture!
We went white water rafting in the snake river funnest thing EVER!

So we have some rafting photos and video but they are being mailed to us so when we get them I will show cause it was the funniest thing ever lol

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. I think I have pictures of us in each of the spots!!! ha ha . You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete