Sunday, July 18, 2010

First offical day of Yellowstone vacation

So I am calling this the first offical day of vaca cause yesterday all we did was drive, drive, and drive some more. But in thinking about it it wasn't that bad me and Thomas did fight so my parents were pleased with that :-) But the bad new of yesterday was that I accidentally broke Thomas' brand new (ebay new) DSi!! Oh my goodness I felt and feel so bad cause he spent his own money to buy it. For dinner though we had yummy mexi food that I would put 2nd to Cafe Rio.
So today we went to church (all of it!) ((I am rolling my eyes when I am typing it)) and then we came home and ate, laughed and then I finished book one of Fablehaven and started book two.
So today have been quite the lazy day but I love it muchly :D

2 comments:

  1. I muchly love lazy days too. How did you break his DSI? How horrible. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby girl has grown up...I'm sooo proud of her! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete