Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Demo!! and REBUILD!!

Ok I don't remember what days these are but i promise it is going order :-)
This was so weird having no island! and I love sitting back and watvhing my mom and dad take out all the cabinets, they made funny noises lol
Yeah I know it looks naked!
Oh I do love eating at the dinner table. YUMMY! YUMMY!
HOLY CRAP! DAY IS GOIN UP MON!
As you can see our cabinet guy looks like he knows exactly what he is doing to the box thingy with the screw driver thingy.
I do give them credit they worked hard getting those boxes up and they all look amazing! (as you will see a couple pictures down)
Our garge was a sinkin mess! with all the cabinets and our old dishwasher. Mom got a new one cause the old one didn't wash well at all and the handle to open it was broke.
WE HAVE THE SKELETON OF THE CABINETS!
I am so excited to have these go in. They are going to look so amazing and also then my mom can finally saw I love my kitchen :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good. thanks for posting the pictures. Since I live so dang far away from you, it is hard to come and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete