Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Place

So I like my classes so far...well all of them except one and that would be my Human Developement class that I have to have for my pre-reqs. The teacher is so boring!!! It is a Ed-Net class and so he isn't even there! He also rambles on like no other! But all my other teachers are wonderful.
My roomies are awesome! They are all so adorable! So there are 6 of us in a suit and 4 rooms: 2 rooms have 2 beds in them and the other 2 are singles.

So here is my side of the room...well the top part :)


Here is the bottom half


Yeah this is my closet! I am so not use to this kind of abuse!!!

So that is my room and closet and it is so much smaller than my room at home but the good new is that I am considerably cleaner lol

thanks for reading don't forget to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment