Thursday, May 6, 2010

UPDATE!!

Wow I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have blogged! There is so much that has gone on so I hope you enjoy the pictures lol so here we go...

First in my CNA class I have disected a cow heart and lung...it was the coolest thing ever! The heart is what I am going to start off with and that thing was so cool. It was not what I expected at all. It was also 7lbs.!!!!
Here is the Aorta artery and the other stuff.

This is the heart just cut sorta up the middle through the ventricals.

This is what inside the atreum looks like. It is a very soft texter almost like a dolphin of stingray.

This is what it looks like inside the ventricals. That tissue that my teacher is pulling on, yeah she lifted the whole 7lb. heart up with just that.



MMMM! BEEF!

Now for the lungs these were squishy and so awesome.


This is the Tracia...the throat

This is inside so cool

We inflated it and it was SO amazing and it smelled like cow breath!

And then we practiced bandaging imbedded objects in the eyes and I was the dummy! All I have to say is that I have serious issues!

Oh and the kitchen is getting finishing touches done so I promise I haven't forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment