Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moab

So to day is the first day that we went four-wheeling and these are the pictures that we got from our little excertion on a trail called "chicken cornors"
This is at chicken cornors aren't we cute?!
This was so cool my mom saw this rock so Thomas decided to go climb inside. It looks like he is pushing it apart. Strong man he is.
This should be on a card or something it is so pretty and Thomas looks very thoughtful.
So my dad brought his 45 pistol and let the whole family shoot it! He fired the first shot and didn't warn my how loud it was and my ears rang for  a good 5 minutes after that first shot. But then I got smart and I used my head phones for my iPod  to plug them. That gun was so cool and fun to shoot!! It is a little heavier than it look (I think) and it has quite the kick, but it was so totally WICKED!!!
Breath taking scenery
So these next two photos go together the first one is the same as the second except the first one is the camara fully zoomed in and the second one is the camara fully zoomed out.
1st
2nd
Amazing huh?!

HURRAH!!! We are at the pass!
A good old fashioned family photo
There is nothiing old fashioned about my family one bit and I wouldn't trade it for the world!! (well maybe...if the world had a good offer) Ha!Ha! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog. I love the pictures. My favorite is of Faith screaming (on the right hand side). I hope you're doing well. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete