Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today

I just wanna show off my family and show how funny,aborable and silly they are!!
So We start with my AMAZING MOM! She is my biggest cheerleader with a close second of my dad, but she has been the best mom and friend. I can honestly tell my mom that I tell her everything and sometime I bet she doesn't want to here my silly prolems sometimes but she will listen and a least act as if it really mattered lol. She is also my gospel strength in every aspect, I strive so hard to be like her so much (it is oh very difficult to do)

Ok now for Thomas, what a character he is! I have seriously thought about this but I think it is so amazing that I can love him so much. I mean physically he isn't even a person of our family, cause he is adopted, but if he was ever taken away from me I honestly don't know if i could survive. He is such a big part of my life and i love him so much i couldn't even start to explain how priceless he is to me. And although we do fit i would do anything for that boy!

This is now the rest of these are some of my favorite cousins in the world!! Oh goodness i am SO lucky!!
AWW! Mason and Melissa (isn't melissa have just the cutest smile?!)

Becca avoiding family with the DS hehe!

Do I really need to say this? Probably not but i will anyway, look how cute Cassie and Mia is waitin for them good cupcakes :)

Mason is just the most presious thing ever!!

HA!HA! I put the rings that were on cupcakes in her piggy tails so now she has spider tails!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww, I love your family too. What great photos. Love them. and yes, I am quite adorable, aren't I? What a cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete