Monday, February 15, 2010

So I have been trying to make my blog look as good as my 12 and 11 year old cousins and so far I have fail misserably. Theirs still look freakin amazing and my is lame sauce sprinkled with a wee-bit of coolness. I guess I will have to go over for a weekend and do blog 101 boot camp with them. But on other matters I just saw Avitar today on the IMAX screen and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow that movie totally blew me away. I have to convice my mom to buy that one most definently.
So I have been studying my medical terminology today after the movie and holy taleetos! Me brain is fried! This is going to sound funny though but it is really hard to learn this stuff but I absolutly love it! I know that I am doing the right thing wheni love doing the hardest part of the class. lol Well I'm tired and my eye balls need rest major, but i have my medical term. test tomorrow and I will hopefully be able to get on and tell how i did. Oh and by the way this will be my 3rd test my scores for my 1st one was 94/100 and my score on my 2nd one was 84/100 (pretty sweet I know I'm amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment