Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My 1st Post (Memorible)

OK! This is a total new thing for me!! I have completely no idea what I am doing lol!
HELP!!
So I am doing this CNA class and I am totally loving every aspect about the course. I am eating up the medical terminology that is with it (my mom laughed at me the first day i sat down to do it appearently i sounded like a little kid dicovering the best toy in the world). I just told her "It's not my fault that I am kinda sorta very much so enjoying it.
Oh my goodness! I did my first clinical also yesterday!!! Holy cow it was the funnest thing ever! I was able to learn and feed a lady, she was so funny, and i also got to help a lady undress and i also changed her brief and help put her to bed! That lady was the sweetest thing when I tucked her in she just smile and chuckled a little and then said goodnight and thank you in the sweetest manner when me and my partner said goodnight. The only bad thing was that I started getting hungry around 6 pm and my clinicals go from 3 pm to 8:30 pm...THIS IS A PROBLEM!!!! I was starving, literally starving, wheni got home. On top of that I was totally exhausted. Good thing I am doing them at Sandy Regional, in that kind of hunger situation I would have had serious mental problems goin on if i didn't get home quick...ok i would have just been REALLY hungry, no mental issues at least not more than usuall ;-) <---thats a winking face haha. So my story of long suffering of hungry ends in victory with me a french dip and some warm asu DELISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment